Our BRAVERY WORKSHOP TICKETS for dog trainers are now on sale!
This 1-day workshop is designed for dog trainers who want to learn more about how to engage, motivate and trouble shoot common problems with the human at the end of the lead.
The workshop will be hosted in Sydney (September), Melbourne (twice in October), Brisbane (November) and Adelaide (December).
Topics covered in the workshop:
- You will learn about unhelpful behaviours and thought processes that frequently interfere and stop the human-dog couple from moving forward
- You will learn how you can apply "THE PACT MODEL" to formulate and problem solve the issues of the dog owner
- How do you establish a culture of "BRAVERY" in your clients, rather than it being fearful, argumentative and/or avoidant.
- You will learn to read human stress signals and learn strategies how humans calm down the fastest and best way
- You will learn how to motivate your clients better and how they can be more psychologically flexible in the behaviour modification program with their dog
- You will be shown strategies how to increase the confidence and self-esteem in your clients
- We will discuss and trouble shoot difficult cases from your personal experience
Check out the following links for more info, and you can purchase your ticket through here as well:
Please note that there are only very limited spaces available!
Feel free to contact us, if you have any more questions!
We would love to see you there! It will be an awesome day!
Have a great day,